Thursday 3 December 2015



When I kissed 'your' man, I sought the beautiful poems his lips have hidden.
I pulled 'your' man's gaze to me,
for I wished to show him his dreams buried in his melancholy eyes.
The venom between my legs built 'your' man while destroying me.

My soul was shattered and broken and kept hitting the shores.
He drowned in my soul and chased me deeper into the seas until I vanished.

Hold your man tight,for I will rise again!
This time,with more turbulence,but he won't drown,
for,now I'm not the waves beating the shore.
I'm the wind ,carrying souls to their stars.
And 'your' man, I know, is not afraid to fly.


                                                                                                                           - Sunaina.

No comments:

Post a Comment